Change of Grades Due to Error

Changes of grade due to errors in calculation or reporting may be initiated by an instructor at any time during one calendar year following the assignment of the original grade. A grade change may be initiated by the chairperson of the department that offered the course if, and only if, the instructor is not in residence. The approval of the graduate dean is needed to have the change of grade entered on the student’s transcript.

This change of grade policy may not be applied after graduation to courses taken prior to graduation.