Readmission for Former Graduate Students

Readmission to Graduate School

Students who have completed coursework at Wichita State University, but have not enrolled in the past 24 months, are placed in inactive status. To enroll again, students must apply for readmission into the chosen degree program through the application process. Readmitted students with a previous Plan of Study on file will be required to submit a new plan meeting current degree program requirements. Graduate School policies in the current graduate catalog must be met.

No statements or policies in this catalog guarantee readmission into the Graduate School.