Withdrawal - Administrative

Administrative Withdrawal

Administrative withdrawal from courses may be initiated by the dean’s office of the college or school in which a student is enrolled, the provost’s office, or other appropriate university offices when a student is unable to complete courses because of extenuating circumstances. A grade of W will be officially recorded on the student’s permanent record for a course or courses from which the student is administratively withdrawn.