Wichita State Online
Wichita State Online brings WSU's campus to students everywhere, making it possible to earn a degree from Wichita State University completely online.
Offering online Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral level degree programs, Wichita State Online provides a path to help students achieve achieve their goals
Getting Started as an Online Student
New online students apply for admission and select their online-only program option in the Academic Interest section of the application (http://wichita.edu/apply). Returning undergraduate students can reactivate their student record online (http://wichita.edu/reactivation). Students with questions before they apply or reactivate can call 844-978-6656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Online Student Academic Advising
Fully online program students work with a dedicated online academic advisor who provides support and guidance from application to graduation. It is recommended that all online program students work closely with their advisor before enrolling in courses to ensure the most effective plan of study.
Online Student Support
Online program students have access to a robust student support system, including a dedicated student success specialist who provides focused support, academic resources, and access to services like tutoring, counseling and more. Learn more at the Online Student Support webpage (http://wichita.edu/onlinestudents).
Online Program Tuition and Fees
Fully online program students pay in-state tuition (regardless of where they live), an online course fee, plus any applicable college fees. Students in fully online programs do not pay the on-campus student fee and are not issued a ShockerID card. Online program students do not receive benefits such as access to the Heskett Center, campus services, campus events and Shocker athletics.
Fully Online Degree Programs
Undergraduate Online Programs
- Associates Degree (AA)
- Criminal Justice (BA)
- Dental Hygiene (RDH to BSDH)
- Early Childhood Unified/Elementary Education Apprentice (BAED)
- Engineering Technology — Management (BSET) (Hybrid)1
- Field Major - multiple concentrations available (BA)
- General Business (BBA)
- General Studies - multiple concentrations available (BGS)
- Homeland Security (BS)
- Human Resource Management (BBA)
- Management (BBA)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
Graduate Online Programs
- Aging Studies (MA)
- Arts Leadership & Management (MA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Criminal Justice (MA)
- Health Administration (MHA)
- Learning and Instructional Design (MEd)
- Nursing Education (MSN)
- Public Administration (MPA)
- Special Education — Gifted (MEd)
- Special Education — High Incidence (MEd)
- Special Education — Low Incidence (MEd)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice — postmaster's (MSN to DNP)
Online Certificate Courses
- Aging Studies, Graduate Certificate
- Educational Technology Certificate
- Health Administration
- Public Health Certificate
- Public Finance Certificate
- Tilford Diversity Studies Certificate
- Undergraduate Leadership Certificate
Hybrid online programs are not 100 percent online and require some on-campus coursework.