A transcript is a certified copy of a student’s permanent academic record. It contains confidential information and cannot be furnished/released without the student’s signed, specific request.

Transcripts may be ordered online, in person at the registrar’s office, or by submitting a request form via mail. Request forms and more detailed information are available at the registrar's transcript webpage1. A person’s undergraduate and graduate transcripts may be ordered separately.

Transcript requests received in person or via mail must be accompanied by a readable copy of government-issued photo identification such as WSU ID, driver’s license or passport. Requests will not be processed without this ID.

Mailed transcript requests should be sent to:

Attention: Transcripts
Office of the Registrar
Wichita State University
1845 Fairmount
Wichita, Kansas 67260-0058

Reminder: No one, including spouse or parent, can request or pick up another person’s transcript without written authorization and proof of identity from that person.

If a person still owes the university money, or has not returned borrowed university property, transcript services are withheld, with limited exceptions consistent with state and federal laws.


Link opens new window.