Former Students in Inactive Status

Students who have completed coursework at Wichita State University, but have not enrolled in the past 24 months, are placed in inactive status. Students are also inactivated due to graduation upon completion of a bachelor’s degree.

To enroll again, inactive students must complete an online reactivation form available through the registrar's reactivation webpage1. This should be done at least one month before any planned enrollment.

Former students who have enrolled only as nondegree students must apply for admission to enroll as degree-bound students.


Link opens new window.