Intervention Services and Leadership in Education
Degrees and Areas of Specialization
The College of Applied Studies Department of Intervention Services and Leadership in Education1 offers graduate programs in:
- Counseling (MEd)
- Early Childhood Unified Residency (MAT)
- Educational Leadership (MEd and EdD)
- Educational Psychology (MEd)
- School Psychology (EdS)
- Special Education (MEd)
The department offers Graduate Certificate Programs in:
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Building-Level Leadership
- Child/Play Therapy
- Clinical Mental Health Counselor to School Counselor
- Engineering Education
- Higher Education Leadership
- Mentoring and Coaching
- School Counselor to Clinical Mental Health Counselor
- Superintendency/District Leadership
The department also offers coursework to prepare students for an endorsement in reading.
For further information, please visit the College of Applied Studies Department of Intervention Services and Leadership in Education webpage1, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link opens new window.