Transferring Colleges Within the University

Students may transfer from any undergraduate degree-granting college to another provided they meet, at a minimum, the admission requirements of the second college. Students on academic probation who seek to change their major to another academic college must seek the assistance of an advisor in that college.

For specific information about probation standards and admission requirements of individual degree-granting colleges, refer to the individual college sections of the catalog.